Pella® Products for Homeowners
Replacing windows and doors might be a big decision, but replacing them with Pella products is definitely the right one. Your local Pella retailer makes the process easy and stress-free from start to finish. We’ll do the measuring, we’ll install your new windows and doors, and we’ll haul the old ones away.
And it all starts with a free, in-home consultation with one of our Pella experts.
It’s free, it’s easy and it’s a decision you won’t regret.
Your in-home consultation is a simple way to get all the information you need about replacing your windows and doors. One of our highly trained and courteous experts will visit at your convenience, discuss your replacement project, listen to your concerns, answer your questions and walk you through all the options. He or she will measure the appropriate areas and can even give you a price quote on the spot.
It couldn’t be easier.
Once you’ve agreed on the right Pella solution, your consultant will order your products and schedule the installation. Installation is generally completed in one day, and we’ll leave the work area cleaner than we found it.
Window and door planning worksheet
Key product-related questions you'll want to discuss with any consultant:
- Can the windows be stained or painted?
- Is there a warranty on the products and installation?
- Are the windows ENERGY STAR qualified?
- What are the windows made of?
- What are my options and what is included in the estimate?
- Do I need a permit? If so, who is responsible for obtaining it?
- What are my financing options?
Key company-related questions:
- Do you have references and referral letters?
- Is your company licensed?
- How long has your company been in business?
- Who will be installing my windows?
- How long will the whole process take?
- Does your company have a service department in case problems pop up years from now?