Pella® Replacement Windows and Doors
K.C. Company is committed to The Pella Promise: the best product for your home and budget; no-mess, no-guess installation; and the Total Care Guarantee. In this section, we’ll get down to some of the details about trim selection, finishes, warranty, and more—including a photo gallery designed to inspire you.
Pella® Project Plan
We know a lot of thought goes into major home improvement projects, so we make sure to keep you informed all along the way, from order status to the post-installation follow-up.
Our goal is to make the whole process as smooth as possible. With that in mind, here’s a list of the steps we’ll take on your project:
1. Pre-construction survey appointment
Our pre-construction technician will visit your home to:
- Confirm window sizes and specifications
- Conduct the installation review
- Investigate areas that might get in the way of successful installation
- Review the process from start to finish
- Address your questions and concerns
- Provide you with a Pella warranty packet and owner’s manual
2. Scheduling the installation
We’ll double-check to make sure we’ve agreed on a convenient installation date.
3. Confirmation call
We’ll remind you of the installation date, a day or two before.
Our crew will arrive at the expected time on the day of installation, assuming no problems with traffic, weather or other circumstances beyond our control. If you need to contact us that day, please call 301.957.7070.
5. Customer approval
When we’re done with the installation, the installer will take you on a final walk-through for your approval.
We’ll contact you within 48 hours to verify that the installation has been completed to your satisfaction.